Stir Fry Noodle Bowl
- 1 packet Chinese Noodles
- Green pepper
- Green onion
- Ginger- half inch
- Garlic 4 cloves- cut very fine
- Vinegar -1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce
- Chilli sauce
- Cook noodles according to package directions and strain. Mix noodles with olive oil so it does not stick to one another.
- Chop all the vegetables in long strips like matchsticks.
- Add 1/2 tsp olive oil in a pan. Saute half the onions till transparent, then add half the ginger and garlic.
- Add beans, as they take the longest to cook. After a couple of minutes add all the other vegetables and cook until crisp.
- In a separate pan add some oil. Saute the other half of the onions till transparent, add the ginger garlic paste. Add the noodles and saute for four or five minutes. Add one teaspoon vinegar, soya sauce, and any chili sauce to taste.
- Mix the vegetables with the noodles and garnish with green onions.